CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny Conversations with Delaney and Bryse

I had to share this conversation between Delaney and Bryse this evening before I forget it......

D: Bryse, do you want to sleep in your bed like a big boy?
B: No.
D: But Bryse, all your friends (stuffed animals) are in your bed.
B: Ya?
D: Bryse, big boys sleep by themselves in their beds. Do you get it?
B: Oh ya. I get it.

That was it...I couldn't stop laughing. They were so serious it was like they were adults having the conversation. It cracks me up the things that they say to eachother. Delaney thinks that she's the Mom and needs to take care of him. Wonder where she gets that from?!?!

2 comments:

apee said...

I love when I catch little conversations like that, so cute!

Letti said...

VEry cute. I love this age when they start to talk in sentences. I am glad you blogged about it.