CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Allergic to grass?

We went to Austin and Tavin's birthday party last Saturday. The kids had a great time but after we got home Delaney had a HUGE rash on her legs! The doctor said that she could be allergic to a certain type of grass or something that she ate! She didn't eat anything different so I have to assume that it's the grass! She still was having an allergic reaction 3 days after! Now she's supposed to take Claritin every day! Poor thing. I don't want her to take it EVERY day so I'm just going to give it to her when I see something break out on her skin. Is that bad? I don't like the idea of my 3 year old taking medicine every day!

1 comments:

apee said...

I would do what the doc said so that she won't get the rashes at all! Or at least when she is going to be in the grass.