CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day

Delaney's School had a snow day today..how exciting is that? Although it is pretty warm the kids had a lot of fun. I wasn't there when Delaney was playing with her class but her teacher said they were all throwing snowballs at eachother- how fun! Delaney said that she tried to make a snow angel but that the snow was too hard. I'll have to get the kids up to the mountains after the next storm so that she can make a snow angel on soft snow! I love her preschool...they do so many fun activities. I can't wait for Bryse to go there too!



Delaney and Izabelle

Snow is fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I love how blonde Bryse is. We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Isn't it great! I am sad that this is Riley's last year!