CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for Ryan

On Sunday night Ryan was coming home from work and craashed his car into a tree!! The horrible thing about it is that when he hit the tree and the airbag deployed it hit him so hard that it knocked him out. He got a concussion and now has no idea what happened or HOW it happened. Seeing his car like that when I pulled up to the accident was the scariest moment of my life. What in the world would I do without Ryan? He was so lucky that he didn't get hurt. I'm so thankful that there was no one else in the car or it could have been much worse. Thanksgiving really makes you think about what's important in your life and this accident really, really reinforced that to me. I love, love, love you Ryan!!! I may not be the best wife but I love you with all that I have and I'm so glad that you were not seriously injured because my world would stop without you in it. You are such a great dad, husband and friend and the world is truly a better place with you in it. So this Thanksgiving is a very special one honoring you. I love you!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Well that's one way to get a new car...seriously though we are glad that Ryan is ok!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

apee said...

I'm so glad he's Ok and who are you kidding you are a great wifey!

Amelia said...

That's so scary Marcy! I'm so happy that Ryan is okay...his other wife, Tad was pretty shook up about it too! haha Love you guys...glad everything is ok!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he is ok! What a nightmare it must have been. I am just glad he is in one piece.

Letti said...

Man that looks bad. I am glad that he is ok.